Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blessings

Blessings... They mean so many things to so many people. Everyday I feel the blessing of our heavenly father. Let me fill you in the last few days!..

An amazing friend has given us a car!!!! Yes you are reading that right a car! This will help soo much my husband is stationed 45min from home so it takes alot of gas in our big truck! This will help save ALOT!

We are getting many friends willing to help with fundraisers! We are currently working on a giveaway that will be amazing!
Pampered chef fundraiser has started...
Lia Sophia coming soon......

We are taking donations to resale for funds.. we have had a few people help to fill our garage with sellable items.

With your help we will make this happen! You are all such a blessing to us and to Baby P!

I am also waiting for my passport at this time I have an opportunity to go to Uganda and spend 2 weeks with our little lady! I am so excited and doing alot of praying that the consulate gets my passport back quickly! I am looking forward to holding her and letting her know we love her already!

So lots going on at the Clark house........

No comments:

Post a Comment