Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Uganda Bound!...Fundraising going and going......

So much to say and I am not sure how to put it all on paper. Lets start with fundraising first!... Our pampered chef fundraiser is going well and we have had amazing friends give donations lately. I could not ask for better support! February is very very exciting as we will be doing a fundraiser with 2 other families and we have amazing gifts to be raffled off...I will keep you posted as soon as we Launch the blog!

Now my trip....
I have booked my trip to Uganda to be with a dear friend who is going to pick up her daughter. I will get to spend time with our Little lady. This trip is exciting but also very hard. While we are there I will be talking to the director of the home. She will need to give us a green light to independently adopt our little one. If she says no then we will have to move forward and wait for a different child.

With that said I know our heavenly father has a plan for us and for her. I hope that plan includes us bringing her home, but I don't get to choose....I would love to post pictures of her but I can not so I will tell you the best I can..
She has the most beautiful skin tone and lavender eyes...Her smile lightens up a room. She has had our heart since the first time we looked at her. She is a small little angel that has so much potential. We have so much love to give her please pray all goes well and my post upon returning from Uganda will be the great news that we get to move forward with her as our daughter.


"Born not from our flesh, but born in our hearts, you were longed for and wanted and loved from the start"

1 comment: