Friday, April 13, 2012

In GOD's Hands...Truely

Well many things have happened this week that have truly been out of our hands. Here are a few updates.

We have meet some amazing people and friends along this journey!......I received a facebook message from a friend with an amazing offer. See the had recently been blessed with a new vehicle for there family. they truly wanted to give back to others. They located a refugee help organization to see if they could sell there extra vehicle for cheap to someone that could really use it. To there surprise there was a family that had been given a grant to purchase a car. Wow awesome that they can help someone else. This is were the double blessing comes in .... They are donating the money from the sell of the car to our adoption fund!... We feel so blessed and honored that they would consider us. Ohhh how we look forward to helping others on there journey thru adoption.

We have almost received all our paperwork needed to send off to our attorney. We are very excited to feel like this week we took 10 steps forward and only a few back. As anyone who has been thru this process knows there are ups and downs and twists and turns. Some days feel better than other and some days you just hope it get thru until bed time.

I have had a few of those just getting thru days as of late. Today I spent the days with my Kids and a great friends. We had lunch with friends that drove down to our area. It was nice to sit and have a non adoption conversation for a little bit. After we attended a birthday for a sweet girl turning 9. It was just our 2 families at the pool. Although swimming in the kids pool doesn't always sound fun it was truly relaxing to just play with my kids!... Then ICE CREAM! always makes for a great time and then home for movie night. I have been given the most wonderful children. I only hope they know how much I love each of them tonight when I sneak in to kiss them good night.

Well tonight I feel like I am rambling on.... Please continue to have us in your prayers and thoughts. We can not wait to have our newest angel in our arms!....May she rest peacefully tonight knowing we are doing everything we can to bring her home to her forever family!

This is what our little one had to eat today ... and I am certain she thanked Heavenly Father for it!...

No comments:

Post a Comment