Thursday, April 5, 2012

No break here~~~

Well spring break has started and there is no break here at our house. Collecting donated items to resell and getting paperwork together. Today we recieved news that our little one is doing well and remaining healthly!... What a happy momma that makes me. I only wish she knew how hard we are trying to get back to her.

In the same breath we also learned that it would be pure chance that we get there soon. It is out of our hands at this point. We are waiting for paperwork that we can not push any faster. So here we sit trying to go about the daily life of this adoptive family on this never ending rollercoaster!

Today I was given a little peice of paper with this written on it.....

"Your journey is not easy but so very worth it in the end!"

I am so greatful for those who always pick the right time to give me a little push.

Thank you for your prays ... Goodness know we need them! Off to spend some time with my fun big kiddos this week!

1 comment:

  1. I havent said anything until now, but I am foll compelled to tell you, I have been following your journey a bit and just watching in envy! I wish I could donate to your cause, but right now all I can do is give some extra prayers. This was something I have wanted to do all my life, but I know k couldnt afford it. Stay strong and motivated, im proud of you, and excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete